Sunday, October 25, 2015

To Hell With Handheld iGadgets - I Want A New MacBook

 As much of a geeky gal that I am - I learned how to use an Apple computer by LEARNING HOW TO TYPE on a typewriter 10 years earlier. And the transition from a typewriter to a desktop computer keyboard to a MacBook laptop's keyboard was an easy transition. But then came the TAPPING!!! Tap. Tap-tap. Tap-tap-tap on little iGadgets like iPods and iPhones. Maybe it got a little better when the iPad arrived...

But dangit. I want a REAL computer. I want a new MacBook Air. I'm wearing the black coating off the tops of by backlit MacBook keyboard - that how much typing I've done on this thing. Darling, I want a new MacBook for Xmas. He tells me to buy a cheap USB headset and start using OSX dictation - and that way I won't wear my keycaps down any further. Hmmmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment